A gel-based foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Acne and aging skin
- Avoid use on rosacea or sensitive skin
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern (avoiding eyes). Remove with a warm wash clothe and follow with toner.
This cleanser is not meant to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not b used over the eyes. Always use sunblock when using this cleanser. Follow your Estheticians recommendation on using this cleanser.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alph-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamaelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Alpha-Arbutin, Tartaric Acid (L), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin.